Copernicus Marine Service Training Workshop for the European North-West Shelf Seas
Mercator Ocean International and the UK Met Office organize on Deember 12th-13th 2019 in Galway, Ireland, a Regional Copernicus Marine Service Training Workshop dedcated to the North-West shelf Seas.
Objectives of the workshop are to:
Bring together experts, with users of marine products. It will consist of a mixture of plenary expert talks, round table discussions and hands on practical-exercises to explore the Copernicus marine product catalogue.
By the end of this training event you will be able to:
- Describe the potential value of using Copernicus marine products
- Identify relevant Copernicus marine products that would be appropriate for you to use.
- Navigate the Copernicus marine product catalogue.
- Confidently use appropriate tools and products from the catalogue.
- Input into the future design and development of Copernicus marine service tools and products